Website fixup

So – I think I’ve finally managed to clear up the last few issues for the presentation of the website now.

The list of changes is quite long and includes:

  • added/updated main CSS
  • Changed a few wordpress templates
  • Removed post/page empty lines (no longer needed)
  • Added Links
  • Changed the logo

I’ve tested these changes mainly in firefox 3, though I’ve run a very quick test in IE7 to make sure it all looked ok.
I’m sure when IE8 is released, I’ll be re-doing some of the CSS to make it work in that!

Once I’m confident the theme is working correctly, then I might release it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *