E2Stream v3.5 is now available to download from here: [download#26#nohits]
v3.5 - 14/12/2014
* Finalised audio channel switching. Red button changes
the audio channel during video playback when more than
one audio stream is available.
* Notification to inform when change of audio stream
* If more than one audio stream is available this is
highlighted in the infobar
* Implementation of a debug window/version to collect
information from users when issues occur that are
difficult to diagnose. Press 'tools' to turn on
debug log. For issues on startup you'll need to
download the debug enbled build.
* Removed superfluous logging from all classes
and standardised everywhere to use the new debug class
* Modified way the infobar timer works to fix an issue
during change of channel where the infobar would close
prematurely based on the timer from the previous channel
* Improved error handling in various scenarios
* Removed the number prefix question on startup to simplify
the startup process. This is still present in the
Please note, the installation and setup requires you to enable a ‘develop’ account on your TV.
You also need Java v7 or v8 to run the installer.
Instructions to setup can be found here
For any bugs, please create a new issue here
If you do use E2Stream, please consider donating to support the continued development and hosting costs of this app! You can donate any amount you feel is applicable here: