The core movement code is now complete, with the blocks being able to move left/right and down.
I’ve started the collision code, and the movement checks this already, but currently the block positions aren’t stopping/being recorded. This won’t take much to do but it’s still outstanding. I also noticed whilst testing that I’ve messed up the Line (green) and ‘L’ (yellow) blocks. I’ve got the rotations wrong on the line so you have to press the button twice to rotate, this should be an easy fix! On the L block – I’ve messed up the rotate completely and after the first turn, it becomes a ‘J’ block – bugger… still should be an easy fix though.